Monday, November 14, 2011

Versage + H&M = My House, My Rules, My Pleasure

On the 23rd Jully I brought you the new that Donatella Versace would be working on a new collection for H&M... well now it's finished and checked. New York city was the set for this wonderful runway show that just some few days ago amazed individualities as Alexander Wang, Jessica Alba, Selma Blair, Jennifer Hudson, Prince and Nicki Minaj.
The designer said  "It was the perfect evening, so glamorous and special. I loved celebrating the launch of Versace for H&M here in NY, an iconic city in which to showcase this iconic collection. Now I cannot wait for it to finally reach stores and be available to the world". 
So let me show you the result of this great marriage.
First row my friends... SUCCESS



No comments:

Post a Comment